Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moving House

My family will be relocating soon to a totally different place abroad.  Been researching about the possible cities to transfer to. Schools, crime rates, economy, house prices etc. I am not taking this very well... in fact, i am taking it very badly. 

What bothers me: 
1. Having to part with things
2. Being away from long time friends and family
3. Having to start over in a new job
4. Having to look for a job
5. Worrying about how my kids will adjust 
6. No knowing what to expect in the new place
7. Loosing my support group
8. etc etc etc

What to look forward to: 
1. New life 
2. Family being together again
3. Peace of mind ( maybe)
4. Better living conditions ( maybe)
5. Better education  

Moving house is  not just physically moving. Its letting go of many memories and most specially your comfort zone. At the moment, I can't accept it. I don't know if I can do it.  




No comments: