Thursday, February 10, 2011

No Mercy for Bullies !

A child I know opened up to me about being bullied. She did not want her parents to know because she didn't want to get in trouble in school. This is what I told her :

1. I thanked her for opening up to me because that means she trusts me.
2. I told her to try not to let the bullies get her down emotionally.
3. I told her that what is important is that she believes in herself and that the opinion of the bully does not matter. She may just be jealous of her.
4. I told her not to pick a fight or retaliate with the bully and just walk away. ignore and avoid this person. I consider this the best revenge.
5. Against her wishes, I had to relay the information to her counsellor so it may be properly relayed to the parents. Of course with them promising not to divulge the source of the information. It is important that the parents are aware of what is happening to their children. I would personally want to know if my child is being bullied. It is also important for the school to do something about the situation.
6. I explained to her that bullying must be stopped and it is not important what the bully thinks because in the first place the bully does not even consider her feelings when she bullies her.


What did she do? She has finally confronted her bully and asked her to stop. (I truly hope this works but I doubt it given the nature of bullies. ) I hope she follows my advise. that my advise to her works and that I said the right things.  Bullying is something I feel so strongly about. I doesn't matter if it is my child or not. No one deserves to be bullied by a COWARD with emotional baggage.

With regards to marriage, I consider the other woman/ man/third party or whatever you want to call them  to be a bullies too. Pathetic people who don't have a conscience and infect other happy couples with their emotional baggage. They can't take it that there are good marriages and that they can't seem to find this for themselves. Thus, they prey upon innocent victims with happy lives just to prove they can lure someone to pay attention to them. They are cowards because they do this on the sly since they know they still risk being rejected and cannot admit to the world that what they are doing is WRONG. I can go on and on about what I think of these pathetic people but why waste my time?

What did I do to my bully? I sent her a very long message about how pathetic she is ... I said everything I wanted to say including a threat for her to leave us alone. Like I said earlier, who knows if that will work given the nature of bullies but so far so good and its been years. I'm sure she has found another victim by now. When I see her I ignore her.

In the end, what goes around comes around and I trust one day she will get what she deserves.

I CAN'T STAND BULLIES!

No comments: