Friday, January 21, 2011

Update on My Makeover

Yes I did have a makeover yesterday AND today. I spent 2 days in a row at the beauty parlor. Now I feel better on the outside. The inside is another story. Should i do a makeover inside too? Is it me or is it him that needs one... a cheating spouse can be so manipulative and convincing. He can make you feel like everything is your fault (even if he had a choice in the first place whether to cheat or not). Its easy for him to finger point when he should instead look at himself in the mirror.


Okay, maybe I should reflect on whether I do need a makeover on the inside. But any changes I make will be for my own satisfaction and not his. I need to love and feel good about myself before I can give that love. I need to stop being dependent on his approval. I need to be strong for my kids so that they learn not to allow anyone to push them around. I need to find myself again and quit being a doormat.

Yes I do need a makeover on the inside so I can quit my self pity and depression.

note: ( Jan 23, 2011)
yes I know I said we were broke. But I still value my sanity and self respect...thus the makeover. A little more self confidence will go a long way in helping me stand up and move on to do better things again.

No comments: