Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look Mom !

The sweetest words for the day : Look Mom!

Makes my heart melt everytime... I can hear the confidence in his voice...my little boy is so sure he created a masterpiece out of the blocks he constructed...he is so sure I would get up to go check it out... he is so sure I would love it! and he is so sure that I love him.

Wish he would love me forever and ever. Wish he never outgrows his innocence. Wish I could protect him from all the hurt in the world. Wish I could find the courage and perseverance to keep his parents marriage alive. Wish I could be sure of The Husbands love and fidelity to me.

Wish I could say Look World! We are one big happy family !


My visit with counsellor yesterday went fine. Lots of unloading as usual. The Husband had his own visit yesterday too. We both have a lot of thinking to do and decisions to make. We both need to re create the masterpiece of love that has come crumbling down. Then maybe, just maybe, I can get my wish and say Look World!

No comments: