Monday, January 17, 2011

The Moon, the Stars and a Miracle

Today I will be seeing my counsellor again. Been seeing her for 2 years. Still don't know what to say or what I need after the latest issue between me and The Husband.

Of course, I know I need to be happy again. Thats one. I need to be with my kids. Thats two. I need to have my old husband back. Thats three. Old husband...hmm... can't even remember what it was like before.
Come to think of it, didn't I see it then? He seemed to be just the same as he is now. Occasionally affectionate, business minded ( all our conversations evolved around business since thats how we started to get to know each other), always on the go, friendly with the opposite sex (forever buddy of the girls including myself). AKA affectionate when he needs sex, my business partner, impulsive, a flirt and a cheat.

So delete the third need. I don't need my old husband back. I need him to change his ways. Thats the Third.

Its like asking for the moon, the stars, and a miracle.

No comments: