Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Silence

The silence is deafening.

He walks quietly past me yet I hear myself screaming inside. He doesn't say a word and I hear him lie. I type quietly at my computer but he hears me rant. How many days will this go on? There's work to be done, schedules to coordinate, bills to be paid, school activities to attend, stories to tell, restaurants to try, trips to make, movies to watch, kids to love and hands to hold.

Its driving me nuts but I need to keep my stand for the sake of myself and for the sake of my kids. Does that make sense?


Today i need to empower myself to get thru this silence yet again. I'm going for a makeover thats what ! I need to find my voice in this deafening silence. I want to hear myself and feel good about it! I will not let anxiety take over my life and loose all the progress I have made so far. I will not give in to the negative thoughts that make me deaf to myself. I cannot lose the beautiful music I used to hear and allow the noise to win.


No comments: